BATCH 5 : 21 September, 2014
DURATION : One Day
LOCATION : Satara
BASE VILLAGE : Kaas
The Kaas Plateau also known as the “Kaas Pathar” which is situated in the Western Ghat Sahyadri range, 22 kilometers from Satara city in Maharashtra state of India. The name Kaas originates from Kaasa tree (Elaeocarpus glandulosus). This plateau is well known for its unique biosphere, high hill plateaus and grasslands. During monsoon season, especially in the
month of August, the plateau comes to life, with picturesque view of various types flowers that carpet the floor of the plateau.
Sajjangad means Fort of Good People, is located near the city of Satara, India. It is the final resting place of Sant Ramdas, a saint and social reformer in 17th century India (born 1606). His teachings and works written in books such as Dasbodh are read and followed by many people even today in the state of Maharashtra and Sajjangad is a popular place of pilgrimage. The fort is open for devotees from sunrise to sunset. Entry and exit beyond these hours is restricted. Sajjangad is a popular place for pilgrims and followers of Ramdas Swami, the spiritual guru of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Thoseghar waterfalls is a scenic spot located near the small village of Thoseghar, 20 km from Satara city,
•Last date of Enrollment: Before 3 days of the date of Tour.
•Departure Date & Time: On the Day of Tour 07.00 am Sharp, SP College, Tilak Road.
•Arrival Date & Time: On the Day of Tour 09.00 pm Sharp, SP College, Tilak Road.
(We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time)
•Meeting Time and Place: On the Day of Tour , SP College, Tilak Road by sharp 06.30 am
•Walking Time (estimated): 30 Minutes to climb steps of Sajjangad & 20 Minutes for Kas & Thoseghar.
•Difficulty Grade: Easy (Difficulty grade deals with the actual climbing difficulty.)
•Endurance Grade: Easy (Endurance Grade deals with the stamina and total physical strength required.)
•Age Group: 10 to 60 years (people above 50 years will be allowed after meeting at Explorers Office)
•Batch Limit: 50 Participants
•Mode of Transport: Pune – Kas – Pune by Private Non AC High back Bus.
•Seat Reservation: It is strictly on first come first serve basis & as per the Pre allotted Numbers.
•Route: Pune – Via Singhgad Road – Satara – Kaas – Sajjangad – Thoseghar – Pune.
•Booking Amount: Rs.850/- Per Head Pune to Pune
• Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Kaas – Sajjangad – Thoseghar – Pune).
• Services of Expert Tour Escorts.
• Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
• Lunch (Pure Veg. – Maharashtrian Thali Unlimited)
• Evening Tea (Limited)
• First aid kit.
• Dinner on same Day, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
WHAT TO BRING :
• A Good Quality of Bag suitable for One day Tour with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
• Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
• Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
• Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
• Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
• Napkin / Towel.
• Shoes Advisable for safety.
• Dress Code – Anything which is flexible for Tour. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
• Personal Medicines, if any.
For Online Transfer & Cash Deposit
Bank Name : IDBI Bank
Branch : Sadashiv Peth
IFSC / RTGS : IBKL0000490
MICR Code : 411259024
A/C Name : Jai Bappa tours
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 0490102000005098
Please follow the given procedure to register for event through E-transfer / Cash Deposit.
1. Call Explorers and confirm the availability of seat.
2. Transfer the money to “Jai Bappa Tours” Account.
3. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Name, Mobile number, Email Id of all the
Participants, Screen shot of Amount Transferred or Acknowledgement copy of pay-in-slip, transaction ID / Ref. ID, Date & Name of the event.
When you register online, It is assumed that you have gone through all the rules and have accepted it.
Direct payment by E- Transfer does not automatically ensure entry to the event. Before transferring the amount, you are required to confirm with the Explorers office if the seats are available. If amount is transferred without consulting the Explorers office the registration will not be considered confirm if the seats are full and the amount will be refunded by cheque at office after 7 days from the date of Event.
Explorers® / Jai Bappa Tours
1692, Bhagyadarshan Building, Sadashiv Peth, Tilak Road, Near Grahak peth, Pune – 411030
Contact : 9850502723 | 9850506622 | 020 – 24463322
Email : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.explorersgroup.in
Like us on Face book : https://www.facebook.com/Explorers.DareToDiscover