Get set for the most thrilling 1800 feet rappelling of your life!!!
Date: 24 January, 2015 – Saturday
Highlights: To rappel the Konkankada at least once in a life time is a dream of almost every adventure freak in Sahyadris. It is the most thrilling and spellbound activity offered in the Sahyadri range. Rappelling will be conducted in 4 stages to complete 1800ft.
**Safety remains our first priority as always.
Cost: Rs 4000/- (Pune – Pune)
Early Bird price: Rs 3800/- (Book before 31st Dec 2014)
Fees include: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (on Day 2), 1 Evening Tea & Snacks, Private Transport, First Aid, Rappelling Equipment’s & Expertise, Participation Certificate.
Fees exclude: Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees include.
Route: Pune Deccan Mc Donalds – FC Road – University – Bremen chowk – Spicer college – Harris Bridge – Nashik Phata – Alle Phata – Pachnai – Back.
Place: KONKAN KADA at Harishchandragad (height – 4500ft)
Rappelling Height: 1800ft (4 stages)
Age limit: 16 years and above.
Pune: Day 1
Meeting & Departure 11 pm Deccan, J. M. Road Outside Mc Donalds.
3.00 am – Reach Base Village Pachnai, and Start night Trekking.
4.30 am – Reach top and Rest for some time.
6.00 am – Breakfast, participants will start rappelling.
1.30 pm – Lunch. (Pack lunch will be Provided by us)
6.00 pm – Reach base village Belpada. Start return journey. (Evening snacks and tea on the way)
9.30 pm – Reach Pune. (+/- 30 minutes)
Things to carry:
1. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack. (please avoid zola or sling bag as one has to Rappell with the bags.)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
4. Cap & Rain cover. (just in case)
5. Extra pair of clothes.
6. Camera. (Optional)
7. Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
8. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
9. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in case it rains.
To register for any event following steps can be followed
1. Payment of Fees:
Kindly refer Payment procedure to make the payment for any event.
2. Filling up for registration form:
• For every event, the Event registration form should be filled.
• Separate forms to be filled for each participant.
• The form will ask for payments made, kindly provide the payment details as – Transaction ID for online transfers or cash payments references and Amounts paid.
* Kindly make the payment before filling the event registration form.
Payment can be made in the following ways
1. Online Transfer:
Payments can be made directly through online bank transfer to our account. The details are as follows;
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujarat colony) Branch, Pune.
2. Cash/Cheque Payments:
Payments can also be made in cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
2, Jeevan Heights,
M. I. T. College road,
Rambaug colony, Paud road,
Kothrud, Pune. 411038
Office Timings: 6 pm – 9.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
** Filling of Indemnity Bond and declaration is mandatory and should be filled before departure for the activity.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS