150ft Rappelling with Backpack Outdoors.
This is the preparatory event for those who are coming for 1800 ft rappelling @ Kokan kada.
Others can just enjoy the Thrill of Rappelling
Saturday 18th January 2015
Duration: 1 day
Contribution: Rs. 400 for those who have registered for kokan kada rappelling.
Rs. 600: For Others.
Includes: Transport, Morning Breakfast & Tea, All Safety Equipment and Rappelling activity charges, First Aid (if needed) and Experts.
Excludes: Lunch and anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
Limited Seats only. So Book your seats soon.
6.00 am: Departure from Mc. Donalds JM Road. Pune.
7.00 am: Breakfast on the way
8.00 am: Small Trek to Reach the Rappelling Start point.
9.00am: Rappelling begins
Lunch : To be brought by participants.
4.30 pm: Start descend to the Vehicles.
5.30pm: Evening Tea n refreshments.
7.30 pm: Reach Pune.
(+/- 30 min depending on traffic conditions)
Rappelling is an exciting & thrilling technique used in mountaineering to descend steep slopes and mountain cliffs. This activity is conducted by Backpack Outdoors at various locations, which gives its participants an opportunity to experience the adventure and thrill. For this high quality ropes and adventure sports devices such as carabineers, descenders, ATC etc. are used to ensure personal safety.
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to Rappel with them)
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
4. Minimum 3 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
6. Cap & Rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries (Just in case)
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
• Please pay the respective fees to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
• After payment of fees a small registration form to be filled available on the backpack’s website http://www.backpackoutdoors.in/index.php/events/event-reg
Each participant to fill a separate form. One person can fill forms for many participants provided correct details are available.
The form mentions the following for each participant name, DOB, gender, address, transaction number and telephone numbers, email IDs and Blood group etc
• Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujrat colony) Branch.
• Payment can also be done in cash or by cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
***Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Pune: 09823996112 / 09890811613