The camp is located near Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary in district Satara near the famous fort of Vasota.The rivers Koyna, Kandati, and Solashi meet together and then meander through the sanctuary. The Koyna Dam creates huge water body. We camp on the coast of this big water mass.
The activities like bird trail, trekking, rifle shooting, swimming, archery, rappelling etc. will be conducted in this camp. this is a perfect opportunity Kids to grow their horizon…
Camp Date: Monday, 20 April, 2015 at 08:00AM
Trek End: Thursday, 23 April, 2015 at 08:00PM
Fees: Rs. 4,750 per person
Age Group 7 to 15 years
Activities during Camp :
> Day / Night Nature Trails and Jungle Walks
> Boating and Trek to Vasota Fort *
> Swimming, Kayaking
> Archery and Rifle Shooting
> Team Games and activities
Facilities on the Site :
>Tented Accommodation with Mattress, Pillow and blanket.
> Electricity with Generator backup
> Clean Toilets and Bathrooms
> Partly covered Hall/Shade for Sessions, Presentations and Indoor Activities.
> Playing Ground and Camp fire Place.
> Acres of green land for trails, walks, outdoor and adventure activities.
TREKDI Office Address:
1366, Sadashiv Peth, Natu Baug, Bajirao Road, Near kelkar museum Pune – 411030
Timings: 10 am to 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
log on www.trekdi.com
or Call Trek’Di Office on 24490540, 7774037070, 9699860003
or Pinakin on 9822444963
or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
other camps by other groups
- Prakruti Kamps kids camps at wai maharashtra 3rd – 5th April 2015
- Prakruti Kamps kids camps at wai maharashtra 10th – 12th April 2015
- Prakruti Kamps kids camps at wai maharashtra 17th – 19th April 2015
- Prakruti Kamps kids camps at wai maharashtra 24th – 26th April 2015
- Prakruti Kamps kids camps at wai maharashtra 16th – 18th May 2015
- Prakruti Kamps kids camps at wai maharashtra 22nd – 24th May 2015