One can also choose to relax in a safe pond with a mini cascading waterfall which in itself is Therapeutic.
Join us for this One Full Day of Mind Blowing Adventure Rush.
Batch 1: Sunday, 19th July 2015
Batch 2: Saturday, 8th August 2015.
Height of the Rappel: 80 Feet (Approx)
Base Village: Bekare
Rendezvous: Meet up at Dadar station (Central Railway) Platform no.4 at the extreme Thane/Kalyan end @ 06.00hrs.
The train that we will be boarding is the 06.30hrs Karjat fast halting at Kurla, Ghatkopar, Thane, Dombivali, Kalyan & all stations after Kalyan.
Note 1: Please ensure that you purchase your own return tickets for Karjat
Note 2: Missing out on the 06.30hrs Karjat Local would mean that you will have to board the 07.03hrs Karjat Fast from PF No.1 & arrange for special transport to the Event Site which would entail additional cost.
Note 3: Participants from Pune can join us by taking the 11010 Pune Mumbai Sinhagad Express leaving Pune station @ 06.05hrs.
One can also board from Shivajinagar (06.10), Khadki (06.15), Pimpri (06.25), & Chinchwad (06.30).
On getting off at Karjat, board the local waiting on PF3 for Bhivpuri.
Please buy a ticket from Pune till Neral/Kalyan so that you can save on the time wasted in buying the ticket at Karjat
The itinerary for the Event is as given below:
- Train from Dadar to Bhivpuri Road
- Travel from Station to Base village in a Tempo / Rickshaw
- Introduction & Breakfast
- Hike from base to the Waterfall
- Instructions & Demonstration
- Each participant will get One opportunity to Rappel down the gushing waterfall
- We would be back at Dadar @ 20.30hrs (Subjective)
The cost of this Event would be Rs. 1000/- only
- Travel from Bhivpuri to Bekre & back by Tempo / Rickshaw
- 1 Veg Breakfast and Tea
- Local Flavor – unlimited Veg Lunch
- Tea in the evening
- An Exciting Rappel on a Beautiful Waterfall
- Equipment and Expertise Charges
Name of A/c Holder: Parag Vartak
Bank & Branch: ICICI Bank, Thakur Complex branch.
A/c Number: 037601504142
RTGS/IFSC code: ICIC0001074
Here is a list of all the things that need to be carried for the trek:
2. At least 1 set of spare clothes with a towel and napkin
3. Windcheater or Poncho and Plastic to wrap your stuff
4. Optional: Camera & something to munch on
5. At least 1 liter of water
6. Personal Medicines required if any
7. Identity Proof
Few rules that we would like people to follow:
1. Alcohol will strictly not be permitted on the trek. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek.
2. Smoking will only be permitted after consultation with the Leader and the person will have to move away from the group to smoke.
3. The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
4. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
5. Please do not wear any jewelry or gold chains/rings.
6. Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories”