Posted: 11 Sep 2015 05:30 PM PDT
Bhambavali Vajrai Waterfall is situated at the Sahyadri hills near Satara. This waterfall is well known for its height and green valley. During all season, it’s have big magnificent water flow. The waterfall picturesque is very nice. As per Geographical view, Bhambavali Vajrai Waterfall height is around 853 ft.
Vajrai is known as Bhambavali villagers devotional place. The backwaters of Vajrai Waterfall is known as Urmodi river Project. Vajrai is known as Bhambavali village famous devotional place. According to people of here, Marathi Saint Samarth Ramdas Swami has climbed this mountain in 3 footsteps because of that straight Vajrai waterfall mountain is converted in to three stair waterfall mountain.
Grade : Easy
Itinerary(Below schedule is tentative. There might be delays in actual timings based on traffic and run time conditions)
0600 hrs : Assembly at Kalewadi phata/Aundh/Balgandharva/Sinhagad Bridge
0615 hrs : Departure for Bhambavali by private bus
1030 hrs : Reach base village & start trekking
1200 hrs : Reach the falls; Enjoy till you get tired in the falls
1400 hrs : Lunch & site-seeing
1600 hrs : Return till parking & Journey back
2000 hrs : Reach Pune
Cost : INR 500/- (Inclusive of complete travel; Breakfast & Lunch)
Please note that the amount specified is only for the inclusion mentioned above. Each participant has to bear all the expenses occurred because of any runtime conditions.
Interested? For queries and registrations please contact the following Point of Contacts –
1. Tanmay Takawale – 9881008163
2. Sopal Tiwari – 9158944113
3. Sai Upalekar – 9922219402
4. Kishor Wagh – 9766138989
1. Contact the PoCs for payment by cash or NEFT.
2. Get the Reference number in case of Cash payment, otherwise reference number will be auto generated for NEFT.
3. Make the payment by NEFT to the following account:-
Name – Kishor Wagh
Bank – HDFC
Account No –07941610082842
IFSC – HDFC0000794
4. Submit the form with proper details using below link.
Registration link –
It is mandatory to fill this form for registration. Your registration is not confirmed until you pay the amount.
Kindly Note :
1. Entries limited. Hence rush to confirm your nomination latest by Thursday Sep 10, 2015 – EoD.
2. Persons with any medical condition which might affect them while doing this activity are NOT allowed. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to ensure he/she is medically fit to participate.
3. Participants need to note that any adventure sport carries an inherent risk which may turn fatal. By agreeing to participate in the trek the participant confirms he/she understands these risks.
Apex Adventures won’t be responsible for safety of individuals, Its individual’s responsibility to adhere the safety policies and make sure you reach home back safely. Kindly approach the POCs with the
The post Trek to Bhambavali (Vajrai) Waterfall, Satara appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 11 Sep 2015 06:30 PM PDT
Hike Mates Trek to Harishchandra Gad – 12th and 13th September 2015
THE MASSIVE FORT SITUATED ON THE BOUNDRY OF THANE ,PUNE ,AHMEDNAGAR DISTRICTS IS HARISHCHANDRAGAD and is a dream trek to be undertaken. Harishchandragad Fort is famous for its height, its toughness and the famous ‘Konkan Kada’. Harishchandra Temple is known to be the pride of the fort. A cave nearby is always full of very cold water. The fort is very popular to trekkers and nature lovers as it is one of the best forts to trek. Konkan Kada is a challenge for trekkers as it is at a height of 3,500feet.
mple is marvelous example of the fine art of carving sculptures out of stones that prevailed in ancient India. It is about 16 m high from its base. Around this temple there a few caves & ancient water tanks. The river Mangal Ganga is said to originate from one of the tanks located close to the temple. The fascinating thing about this temple is that it has been carved out from a single huge rock. There are entrances from all four sides. On the main entrance there are sculptures of faces. These are faces of guards of the temple. On the left side of the entrance is a Devnagri inscription.
Rs. 800/- per head
Whats Included in Fees : -Transportation by S.T. (State Transport) bus from Pune to Khireshwar and back.
– Day 1: Tea, Dinner.
– Day 2: Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
– Safety equipments.
– First Aid Kit.
– Stay charges.
– Jungle entry charges(if applicable).
Meeting Time and Place :
Shivajinagar S.T. Stand at 7:00 a.m. Sharp.
– Gather at Shivajinagar A.T. Stand at 7:00 am sharp.
– Start journey to Khireshwar village by State Transport bus.
– Reach Khireshwar village by 12:00 am.
– Have lunch in the village.(Own Lunch)
– Start trek by 1:00-1:30 pm
– Reach Harishchandragad by 5:00-5:30 pm(after approx 4-5 Hrs of walk)
– Visit temple and short explore the fort.
– Have dinner and go to sleep.
– Wake-up at 6:00 am sharp.
– Visit Kokan Kada and back.
– Have breakfast.
– Explore the rest of the fort.
– Have Lunch.
– Start return Journey to Khireshwar by 12:00-12:30 pm.
– Reach Khireshwar village.
– Visit Khireshwar temple.
– Start return Journey to Pune by State Transport bus.
– Reach Pune by 9:00 pm.
What to Bring:
– Tiffin for Saturday Lunch
– Water bottle 2 Litre compulsary.
– Raincoat, Cap, Plastic covered bag.
– Good trekking shoes.
– Spare clothes.
Please book your seat on or before 11th September 2015.
Tejas Joshi: 9960890703
Bank: Bank Of Maharashtra
Branch: T.M.V. Colony
Account Holder’s Name: Tejas Joshi
Account No.: 68005242101
IFSC code: MAHB0000320
Please call on given number before transferring.
The post HIKE MATES TREK TO HARISHCHSNDRAGAD appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
Posted: 12 Sep 2015 12:30 AM PDT
Trek Date: Saturday, 12 September, 2015 at 01:00PM
Trek End: Sunday, 13 September, 2015 at 09:00PM
Location: Harischandragad, pachnai
Fees: ₨ 1,950 per person
Harishchandragad is one of the most visited forts in Western Ghats. If you are trekking in Sahyadri for several years and you haven’t visited Harishchandragad then you haven’t trekked enough. This enormous fort has 7 routes and during this trek we will be doing most simple route ie Pachnai Route. Its the easiest way to explore Harishchandragad without facing much exhaustion.
Pachnai route might be the simplest route but its very scenic. Since it does not take out your breath, you are more appreciative to your surroundings. While we climb in full moonlight and clear sky, time appears to be standstill. For those who are photographers can get extremely beautiful night landscapes on this trek.
Date : 12th -13th Sept 2015
Duration : 2 Days
Difficulty Level : 2 (Easy)
Endurance Level : 2 (Easy)
Fees : Rs.1950/- (Including taxes)
Whats Included in Fees :-
> Pune – Pachnai – Pune Private transport for 2 days
> Tea/snacks & Dinner on day 1
> Tea & Breakfast, Lunch, evening snacks on Day 2
> Safety Equipments
Height of Fort :- 1424m (4671ft)
Base Village :- Pachnai, Khireshwar, Belpada, Kothale
District & Region :- Ahmednagar, Malshej Ghat
Route from Pune Pune :- Ale phata – Sangamner – Akole – Rajur – Pachnai
Distance from Pune :- approx 220 Km
Route from Mumbai :- Mumbai – Igatpuri – Ghoti – Bari- Rajur – Pachnai
Distance From Mumbai :- approx 220 Km
Key Features of the Fort :-
> Moonlight ascend of the fort
> Moonlight view of famous Harishchandragad Konkan kada
> Visit to Taramati Peak, highest point on Harishchandragad fort.
log on http://www.trekdi.com
or Call Trek’Di Office on 24490540, 7774037070
or write to us at email@example.com
The post Trek’Di Adventures and tours…Harischandragad Trek by Pachnai Route appeared first on Pune Trekking Network.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Pune Trekking Network » Upcoming Events » » Events |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|