This amazing trek was organized by Yatri Sahyadri. The journey to the base camp began on Friday evening and return time was Sunday evening. This is how it went :
1. Friday evening, all trekkers assemble at Kalyan bus depot.
2. Private vehicles booked to transport a 30 strong group to Belpada village where we spent the night. Its a 2 hour drive from Kalyan station.
3. 7 am, the following morning we begin our trek towards Konkankada, the topmost point of the plateau.
4. We reach by 6 pm in the evening following which we head towards Harishchandreshwar temple where some slept and others at the nearby caves.
5. Dinner was arranged for by the local villagers living in a hut nearby.
6. In the morning we eat breakfast at the same place and begin the descend at 10 am to Khireshwar village, 5 hours from the temple.
7. We have lunch at a hut in Khireshwar and then proceed towards Kalyab station in the vehicle.