These are just some of the recommendations that may need to ensure you successfully
complete your trip.
Few Things you need to ask organizer & prepare yourself accordingly for
the same if you are joining a professional / commercial or friends group.
1) Required Prior experience and Difficulty level of the trek.
2) Does the trek leader & coordinators are well known with the route & difficult locations of the same trek. ( Some ppl just book guide which is not a professional way of arranging trek )
3) In case of rappelling or technical treks how many from the crew have prior technical experience ( only having BMC certificate is not a solution , a person needs to be have a certain experience to assist for technical activity ) ( this treks involves life risk )
4) A person himself needs to chek reviews about trekking groups online or from past participants of the same. ( past participants already knows the groups strength & weakness )
5) What all thing needs to carry, what is the schedule, trek Difficulty , need to inform in case of any disability, & other doubts need to be clear before 2-3 days of event. a small treks turns in hell if you don’t know what all needs to be carry and do’s and don’ts
6) What would be the group size for trek . ( Ideal group size is 20 – 30 ppl ) in case of 40-50 people organizer should keep 10:1 ratio for the coordinator
— shared by Bhramanti365