“Sahyankan” is a trekking expedition of 5-6 days in a mountain range of the Sahyadris. It’s a highly popular biennial programme, eagerly awaited and enjoyed by participants from all walks of life. Over the past three and half decades, thousands of trekkers have experienced the raw spirit of mountains through 18 successfully arranged Sahyankan expeditions covering more than 100 forts/places. It has thus become a “must do” activity for the trekkers.
Sahyankan-2019 will take us through the less visited forts near Maharashtra border in Kolhapur District such as “Samangad – Mahipalgad – Kalanidhigad – Pargad – Rangna – Bhudargad and other Historic Places.”
Welcome to the 19th edition of Sahyankan.
Following is the procedure for registration to Sahyankan 2019 –
1. Read Sahyankan-2019 brochure carefully and understand all the contents including duration of daily walk, grade of adventure, risks, hazards and dangers, before proceeding to fill this form.
English brochure – http://www.chakramhikers.com/SahyankanPDF/BroucherEnglish.pdf
Marathi brochure – http://www.chakramhikers.com/SahyankanPDF/BroucherMarathi.pdf
2. Fill all the MANDATORY details as required in the form without which form cannot be submitted.
3. Submit the form with correct details. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
4. (a) You will receive an acknowledgement for your form submission to the email ID provided by you along-with copy of form.
4. (b) A copy of form will also be sent to next of kin to an email ID provided in the form for his/her information.
5. Your seat will be kept on hold for 2 working days for your payment to arrive, else the seat will be given to anyone who is on wait-list
6 (a). Once we receive the payment, we will issue an acknowledgment confirming your batch number, receipt of payment and proforma Medical Fitness Certificate.
6 (b). There is a Medical Fitness Certificate that needs to be filled and shared electronically (scanned copy) at least 7 Days before the commencement of your batch. Original must be submitted before boarding the bus for Sahyankan-2019 failing which the participant would be treated unfit and will not be allowed to participate in Sahyankan-2019. Medical Fitness Certificate should be latest and issued after 1st December 2019.
7. (a). Please note that even though the form is submitted and the payment is done, confirmation of participation would be only on issue of confirmation mail by Chakram Hikers, Mulund.
7. (b) If your application form is rejected, we will refund full trek fees paid by you within 10 days from the date of communication of rejection.
8. Participant below age of 18 years as on the date of submitting this form would be treated as “Minor” for Sahyankan-2019.
office 022 21636663
madhav phadke 7506077730
aditya dandekar 9029674006
(Please note that it is mandatory to pay through NEFT / IMPS only to the below mentioned bank account or Use the SBI Online Payment Link mentioned below)
Account Name: Chakram Hikers, Mulund
Name of Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: Mulund East
Account No: 30340340082
IFSC Code: SBIN0004210
[Chakram Hikers, Mulund is a Charitable Institution, select option accordingly while making payment]
The right of admission in Sahyankan-2019 and allocation of batches will be at sole discretion of Chakram Hikers, Mulund.
Once the form is filled, Liability Waiver form is accepted & Verification is done, the response of the same is generated automatically and sent to the email ID as mentioned in the form, hence filling up of a working email id is MANDATORY.