YHAI Goregaon unit is happy to announce its next monsoon trek for the year 2009.
Trek: Karoli Ghat (Asangon-Kasara region)
Date: 15th – 16th August 2009
Reporting: 11:30 pm at Dadar central railway station below the indicator on platform no. 1
What to see: Karoli ghat trek starts from Sakurdi village, a faint track leads through the forest to its base. A few hundred feet above, we will come across the waterfall bowl at Bathe. Its naturally carved bowl due to it fall from 50 m and its a good scenic place. Steep climb start further to this place till Samrad village which is little below to Alang.
Fees: 100/- (Approx)
Last day of Registration: 13th August 09.
Participants: 35 only.
Trek Leader: Rahul Killekar
Co- Leader: Shrikant Vechalekar
Pls call and confirm your registration.
Rahul – 9833007617
Sudhir – 09833066616,
Wais – 9920431372
Vechalekar – 9860413175,
Yogesh – 9867508664,
Ashwin – 9869004267,
Kindly buy return train ticket to Asangaon.
Details: We will catch last train to kasara(to get down at Asangoan) which will reach there by 2:30 am and will spend some time at the platform or ST station, early morning by 7:00 am we will have breakfast and then proceed to Village Sakurdi by ST and start trekking. It will take around 3 hours to reach the top, will be back to Asangaon station by 5:00 pm.
Rules and Regulations
1. No Smoking and Drinking of Alcohol, if found the membership will be cancelled.
2. Unit is not responsible for whatsoever mishap during its Program at Unit level at well as its State and National level.
3. Bring your Y.H.A.I. Identity Card while attending any Program.
4. Extra 10% will be charged for a Non-Member of Y.H.A.I. up to minimum of Rs. 5/-
5. Shorts/Mini skirts are not allowed.
6. Avoid wearing jeans.
7. What you will bring for
One Day Trek : One time lunch, Breakfast, Water Bottle, Glass, Spoon, Torch, Hunter Shoes, Cap, Ruck Sack, personal medicine, etc.
Two Day Trek : One time lunch, Breakfast, Water Bottle, Glass, Spoon, Torch, Hunter Shoes, Cap, Ruck Sack Carry mat, Shawl, Extra pair of clothes, personal medicine, etc.
8. Unit has the authority to make any kind of changes in the Program without prior intimation.
9. 10 to15 days advance booking for 2 day treks & 7 days adv. booking for 1 day treks is must.
10. Confirmation of names for participation is subject to payment of advance wherever stated.
* On cancellation of participation 7 days before the trek, 50% of the adv. will be forfeited
* On cancellation of participation 3 days before the trek, 75% of the adv. will be forfeited
For more details please visit www.sudhir.in
join our sms group http://www.smsgupshup.com/groups/YHAI_G
• (`’·.¸(`’·.¸ ¸.·’´)¸.·’´) •
• «—». Sudhir .«—» •
• (¸.·’´(¸.·’´ `’·.¸)`’·.¸) •
+91 98330 66616