We are an Organization of young people working amongst orphans and other unprivileged kids to provide them with quality education so that one day it shall empower them to stand on their own feet and when the times comes fly away. We try not to grill into their heads the tedious school syllabus but instead prepare them face life better by improving their communication skills, computer skills and their overall personality.
How can we “Make A Difference”
Children and Orphanages
* Imparting quality education, which is practically oriented and enormously helpful for their future without any cost to them.
* Guidance on future career opportunities, scholarship availability, and other academically oriented information through our volunteers and website.
* Reminding the children that they are not alone in their struggle and that people do care.
* Providing them with examples of achievers within them through the “Achievers of the Month” section in our website.
* Getting them in touch with people of their age group from privileged sections of society, to whom they can relate to and learn from.
* Helping meritorious students to get funding for future education.
* Improving their infrastructural facilities in their organizations by starting libraries and generating awareness about their needs with specialized agencies like “Round Table of India.”
* Make you more conscious of their social responsibility and sensitize you to the needs of the underprivileged in their surroundings.
* Our panel of experts, who are top of the line and will coach you in the art of teaching and help them with syllabus.
* Provide a conduit you otherwise would not have had, to channelize your efforts.
* A chance to change things for the better and “Make A Difference.”
* Teaching someone is actually teaching yourselves. There is no better way to enhance your knowledge.
* We hope to get you recognition for your work by affiliating to institutions of repute like Young Indians (Youth wing of CII), Round Table of India etc., provide you with certificates and publicize your efforts.
* We will enrich you with the interactions you have with sections of society you would never have met otherwise.
* Provide you an opportunity to manage schools and take up posts in the organization, developing your managerial talents and leadership skills.
Group meetings to interact with your volunteers to share your experiences
All volunteers join M.A.D as trainers which mean that you will be spending about 2 hours per week, going to orphanages under us and teaching the children there, English. You will also be required to spend a further 2 hours on the training that we give you, every week, to enable you to take classes in the right way. The training sessions are as important as the sessions in the orphanages themselves, and all trainers will be required to make it to these sessions. Once you join M.A.D, you will be committed to the cause in all respects. That means that you will be entailed to not to miss any of the training or teaching sessions. And finally, it is mandatory to spend at least 6 months with MAD once you are a MAD member. So yes, you might have to make a few sacrifices and if you are willing to do so…then fill out the form below and we assure you that we’ll get back to you when we have a vacancy!
Those interested, do mail mumbai @ makeadiff.in
Jithin. C. Nedumala, President : Ph (+91)-9961-411-099