Region: Roha – Pali
Fees: Rs. 4000/-
Last Date of Registration: Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Duration: 3 Days
Difficulty Level: Easy
• Transport in Non-AC Private Vehicle
• Morning Tea & Breakfast, Evening Tea.
• Adventure Experts & Leaders
• First aid kit.
• Safety & Tested Equipments.
• Government Service Tax.
• Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
• Personal expenditure of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
• Height: Sarasgad :444 mtrs Sudhagad: 619 mtrs Surgad: 459 mtrs , Awachitgad: 395 mtrs
• Base Village: Sarasgad : Pali Sudhagad: Dhondase Surgad: Ghera Surgad,
Awachitgad: Pimplesai, Ghosalgad: Ghosala
• Region: Roha – Pali
• Distance from Pune: 120 kms
• Reporting Time & Venue: 5:30 AM at Rajaram Bridge, Sinhgad Road
• Departure Time: 6:00:00 AM on 4 Jan 2015
• Expected Arrival Time: 6:00 AM on 24 Jan 2015
Time Required for Trekking: Day 1: 3 Hours Day 2: 5 Hours Day3: 5 Hours
What to Bring: Water Bottles, Lunch, Good backpack with rain cover, Glucon-D / Electrol, Newspaper, personal medicines if any & a Napkin, You must carry Lunch & may carry eatable options- fruits, dry fruits, chikki, chocolates, plum cakes etc, Extra Pair of clothes & ID proof
Suggested Clothing: Good shoes, Track Pants, T-Shirts and a Cap
Booking & Payment information: Seats reservation will be first come 1st basis. Confirmation by phone is required to confirm participation.
For registration kindly transfer Rs 750.00 per head to the given a/c
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : Hingne Khurd
IFSC / RTGS : HDFC0000825
A/C Name : Zenith Odysseys
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 50200005722253
Once payment is done, please send an email to Zenith.Odysseys@gmail.com
with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Contact mobile number
1. Please note; this is a trek and not at all a picnic.
2. Please bear in mind that your safety is responsibility of both the organizers and yourself. The organizers cannot take blame for your actions beyond the instructions of the trek leaders and organizers.
3. Also, this is a group event, feel free to socialize. Whatever the journey is, it’s not only the destination that matters, but the person with whom you travel.
4. Kindly avoid denims (Jeans), capris, hot pants, shorts & Bermudas for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
1. The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
2. Littering not allowed for any reason.
3. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
5. Carry only back packs. Absolutely no for any type of fancy bags.
91+ 9764384221 | 7038219811 |
8/44 Arvind Society Anand Nagar Sinhgad Road Pune 411051
http://www.Zenithodysseys.com/ | info@Zenithodysseys.com