Region: Virar-Ahmad Nagar .
Height: 2700 ft .
Grade: Medium .
Type: Hill Fort
Cost: Rs. 230/-Trek Schedule:
The journey starts From Dadar to Virar By Local Train. Ppl interested should get into this local, and gather at Virar Station (meeting point). Here onwards we will reach to the base village Sakwar by auto and start trekking from there.
The charges for the trek will be Rs. 230/- per head which includes breakfast, travelling from Virar to Virar and refreshment.
Train Timings: Western: (fast tarin from mumbai central).
Mumbai central 6.18am
Vasai road: 7.18
Those who are from Central line can join Virar train from Dadar .
Central: (Slow ST train)
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry for the trek:
1. A haversack with two plastic carry bags to put in all the things to be carried, So that one has hands free while trekking .
2. A bottle of water (3 Ltrs).
3. Lunch for sunday.
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
5. Electoral / Enerzyl powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes, wind cheater.
Snaps of My Pilot Takmak trek::http://picasaweb.google.com/majorananda/TakmakGad
For Reg. & more details, contact Our “Rangers”
Ananda 98922 19155.
Sudhir 98212 18771.
Plz do sms if call not received.
Rules & Regulation of “VRangers”.