We at Wild Rangers have arranged a Thrilling River Rafting at Kolad (Kundalika River) on 12 July 2014.
It is not at all important whether you can swim or not.
• The Kundalika is located in the virgin forests below the Mulshi and Bhira Dams. Being 120 Kms from Mumbai & Pune this river is ideally located for short one day trips.
• A one and a half hour run down a 14 Km exciting stretch with grade II and III rapids promises to give an exciting, wet and wild run to all rafters.
• Our rafting trips start at 06:00 am on 12 July 2014.
Gears are waiting for Us.. !!!
Saturday, 12 July 2014
06:00: Depart from Wakad Chowk
09:00: Reach Kolad. (Breakfast enroute in Bus)
09:10: Get Ready & Instructions for rafting
09:30: Kundalika River Rafting Begins
13:30: Have a Lunch.
14:30: Depart for Wakad Via Tamhini Ghat & enjoy the waterfall and scenic
20:00: Reach Wakad (Tentative and depends on traffic conditions)
Things to carry:
• Water Bottle (1 Lit)
• Spare set of clothes & Towel
• Please wear Sandals/Floaters only (Shoes will get wet & heavy in water)
• Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
• Bring Camera at your own risk.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Expenses: INR 2400, Confirmation on payment only
• Private Vehicle Transport from Wakad to Wakad
• Rafting charges
• 1 Breakfast & 1 Lunch
• anything which is not mentioned above.
• Any kind of expenses of personal nature.
Registration and Payment Details:
For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along with alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and transfer advance payment of INR 2400 in the account details mentioned below.
Last Date for registration is 6 July 2014.. Limited Seats so Hurry up
A/C Name: – Mayur Phadale
A/C Number: – 643801505651
IFSC Code: – ICIC0006438
MICR Code: – 400229080
Branch: – ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
For further information and registrations call: –
Pradeep 9049597019 |Mayur 8080304123
Email : email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
• Minimum age 15 years for rafting.
• Pregnant ladies, heart patients and people with severe asthma are not allowed to raft.
• Rafting on Kundalika is dependent upon water being released from the Mulshi and Bhira dams.
• We will not be held responsible for last minute cancellation of rafting due to water conditions.
• We will make a 100% refund for un-utilized services only, in case rafting is cancelled at the last moment due to water conditions.
• It is up to the individual to arrange their own holiday / accident insurance & each adult would be asked to sign a liability waiver.