226. Nakhind (Karjat Region)
Date:- 30th June, 2019
Leaders:- Ishaan Karnik (9820622438) / Archana Thakur (9819155623)
Approx. Cost:- 250/-
227. Tringalwadi (Igatpuri Region)
Date:- 07th July, 2019
Leaders:- Ganesh Nabar (9820755012) / Saurabh Raul (9967006637)
Approx. Cost:- 650/-
228. Songiri (Karjat Region)
Date:- 13th July, 2019 (Saturday)
Leaders:- Satish Rajput (9969554768) / Chetan Udeshi (9819262750)
Approx. Cost:- 250/-
229. Manekgad (Panvel Region)
Date:- 21st July, 2019
Leaders:- Juilee Angchekar (9920371202) / Digambar Raut (9869374378)
Appox. Cost:- 350/-
230. *Purandar (Pune Region)
Date:- 28th July, 2019
Leaders:- Archana Thakur (9819155623) / Milind Thakur (9820043368)
Approx. Cost: – 1200/-
231. Ramshej (Nashik Region)
Date:- 3-4 August, 2019
Leaders:- Juilee Angchekar (9920371202) / Ishaan Karnik (9820622438)
Approx. Cost:- 850/-
232. *Hadsar (Junnar Region)
Date:- 18th August, 2019
Leaders:- Sneha Chikhale (7769880508) / Juilee Angchekar (9920371202)
Approx. Cost:- TBA
233. *Chavand (Junnar Region)
Date:- 24-25 August, 2019
Leaders:- Digambar Raut (9869374378) / Rahul Sao (9322876338)
Approx. Cost:- 1200/-
234. *Kenjalgad-Raireshwar-Rohida (Satara Region)
Date:- 14-15 September, 2019
Leaders:- Saurabh Raul (9967006637) / Gaurang Ghule (7666090570)
Approx. Cost:- 1900/-
235. *Malshej Ghat Old Route (Malshej Region)
Date:- 22nd September, 2019
Leaders:- Siddhesh Naik (9920367020) / Digambar Raut (9869374378)
Approx. Cost:- 750/-
236. *Torna (Pune Region)
Date:- 28-29th September, 2019
Leaders:- Gaurang Ghule (7666090570) / Ganesh Nabar (9820755102)
Approx. Cost:- 1400/-
237. *Salher-Mangi-Tungi (Baglan Region)
Date:- 4-6 October, 2019
Leaders:- Siddhesh Naik (9920367020) / Sachin Karkhanis (9833814699)
Approx. Cost: – 1800/-
(*) Private vehicle will be booked or other arrangements. Please confirm your seats at least 5 (five) days prior to the date of the program.
* For all treks confirm your seat either with the Trek Leader or Program officer.
* Bookings for all the treks shall close two days in advance. For the treks marker with (*), bookings shall close five days in advance. Bookings shall be done on First come First server basis.
* In cases of treks where private vehicle is booked, any cancellation by the participants three days prior to trek, participants wont be able to claim refund.
* Following are the bare essentials for all the above treks:-
1) Bring your YHAI Membership card while attending any program. YHAI, Mumbai unit members shall be given preference for bookings.
2) Consumption of Alcohol, Smoking and intoxication of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any participant found guilty, shall be black-listed.
3) Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding to all the participants. Trek Leaders shall have the authority to alter the program/route without intimation.
4) In case of any disobedience on the treks by the participants, neither the Leader nor YHAI, Mumbai unit shall be held responsible.
5) When on trek, the participants are requested not to wander off from the trail. Always listen to Trek Leader for instruction and wait for the entire group to join before moving ahead.
6) YHAI, Mumbai unit is committed to keep the trails clean and urges all participants to help the cause by not littering during the trek. Keep all the waste with you and deposit it at the base village. During the trek, if you come across any non-perishable waste been thrown please collect the same and deposit at the base village.
7) Before departure from Mumbai, the participants should also inform the trek leader/ co-leader if they suffer from any disease which can be of problem during the trek. If the leader is not informed and any untoward incidence occur, neither the trek leader/ co-leader nor YHAI, Mumbai unit will be responsible for it. Upon informing the leader/ co-leader, then its the leaders decision to allow you for the trek or not. If the trek leader does not allow you to trek, the trek leader shall return the money.
8) Members should inform their parents/guardians at home not to worry if they do not return home on schedule due to unforeseen circumstances, unless there is an extraordinary delay.
9) Unit is not responsible for any accidents/ mishap during the program.
* Events are strictly for members only.
* For the trek following things are essential:
1) One Day Trek: Rucksack, Hunter/Trekking shoes, lunch, water bottle, glass, spoon, torch, cap, personal medicines, extra pair of clothes (wrapped in water proof material during monsoon)
2) Overnight Trek: Rucksack, Hunter/Trekking shoes, lunch/dinner, water bottle, glass, spoon, torch, cap, personal medicines, extra pair of clothes (wrapped in water proof material during monsoon). Carry mat/sleeping bad, warm clothes/shawl.
* Preferably wear full track pants and full sleeves t-shirts. Shorts won’t be allowed on treks.
* If for some reason the expenses exceeds, the participants are required to pay the differences.
* For further instructions please contact the Trek Leader/Program Officer.
For further queries and inquiries regarding Treks contact: Mr. Rahul Sao +91-9322876338 Mr. Gaurang Ghule +91-7666090570 Ms. Archana Thakur +91-9819155623 Mr. Gajanan Kambli +91-9869614288 Mr. Digambar Raut +91-9869374378 Mr. Siddhesh Naik +91-9920367020 Mr. Chetan Udeshi +91-9819262750 Mr. Milind Thakur +91-9820043368 Mr. Ganesh Nabar +91-9820755102 Mr. Sachin Karkhanis +91-9833814699 Ms. Juilee Angchekar +91-9920371202