- This event has passed.
January 6 @ 5:00 pm - January 11 @ 8:00 pm
Click on ‘GOING’ for our periodic updates about the event.
Kedarkantha Trek is one of the popular treks of Indian Himalayas. It touches the sky gracefully at an altitude of 12,500 ft above sea level. It is for all those people with an edge of adventure looking forward to start trekking in Himalayas under moderate difficulty level. The total trekking distance of Kedarkantha is around 20 kms which is to done in a span of 6 days. The peak of Kedarkantha is a window not just to see beautiful meadows but also the 360 degree views of peaks of Uttarakhand. Swargarohini is one beautiful peak which can be see seen from the base camp ie Sankri Village and the top. Besides Swargarohini, one can get beautiful views of the majestic Bandar punch, Kalanag (Black Peak), Har Ki Dun Valley and Yamunotri range.
ITINERARY FOR THE TRIP:
06th Jan: Day 01: Drive from Dehradun – Sankri , Driving distance covered – 187 kms. Meet our team at GBL basecamp.
07th Jan: Day 02: Sankri – Juda ka Talab , Trek distance – 3 kms.
08th Jan: Day 03: Juda ka Talab – Kedarkantha Base , Trek distance – 2 kms
09th Jan: Day 04: Kedarkantha Base – Summit Kedarkantha Top – Kedarkantha Base – Hargaon, Trek distance – 11-12 kms.
10th Jan: Day 05: Hargaon – Sankri, Trek distance – 4 kms.
11th Jan: Day 06: Sankri – Dehradun, Distance covered -187 kms.
1. 3 People Sharing Tented Accommodation (Separate for Men and Women)
2. All vegetarian food from Sankri to Summit to Sankri during the trek
3. Powerpacks (Energy Snacks)
4. Campfire (if permitted by situation)
5. Himalayan Outdoor Leader
6. Expert campsite team
7. Permits and other camping charges
8. Trekking equipments (sleeping bags, tents, ropes, ice axe, etc)
9. Safety Kit (Oxygen cylinder, stretcher, medical kit, etc)
10. Full fledged Camping Experience including high altitude sleeping bags and other high altitude equipment
11. Brief campsite set up and management training sessions
12. Mountain Manners
13. Stargazing (if permitted by situation)
14. Certificate to all those who complete the trek
1. Transport to and fro from Dehradun to Sankri (Get Beyond Limits Basecamp):
2. Food during transit from Dehradun to Sankri and Sankri to Dehradun will be self sponsored only.
3. Offloading of Backpack
4. Expenses during an emergency:
5. Any sort of personal expense.
6. Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Cost per person: INR 6,699
To be a part of this team, click here: