- This event has passed.
Wildlife Tour to Pench Tiger Reserve, MP
May 24 @ 8:00 pm - May 28 @ 8:00 am
Pench National Park Wildlife Tour
Dates: 24th to 28th May 2018
Cost: Individuals (On Triple Sharing Basis) – INR 18,500/-
Couples (On Twin Sharing Basis) – INR 21,500/-
Group Booking (Min 6, on triple Sharing Basis) – Call us for Discounts.
Type Of Trip: Family Friendly/Leisure
• An Exclusive experience in the India’s incredible state MP
• Wildlife Safaris & Birdwatching in PTR
• Informative sessions, Slide shows etc.
• A package of stunning events and experiences worth cherishing for lifetime.
Pench National park, nestling in the lower southern reaches of the Satpuda hills is named after Pench River, meandering through the park from north to south. It is located on the southern boundary of Madhya Pradesh, bordering Maharashtra, in the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara. Pench National Park, comprising of 758 SQ Kms, out of which a core area of 299 sq km of Indira Priyadarshini Pench National Park and the Mowgli Pench Sanctuary and remaining 464 sq km of pench national park is the buffer area.
The area of the present tiger reserve has a glorious history. A description of its natural wealth and richness occurs in Ain-i-Akbari. Pench Tiger Reserve and its neighborhood is the original setting of Rudyard Kipling’s most famous work, The Jungle Book.
Please note: This Tour begins and ends at Mumbai. Participants may choose to reach Nagpur by either air or road depending on their preference. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
• Day One 24th May 2018, Thursday: Departure from Mumbai for Nagpur
Departure from Mumbai by Nagpur Duranto at 20:15 Pm from Mumbai CST
• Day Two 25th May 2018, Friday: Briefing session and Evening Safari
Upon arrival, at Nagpur Station at 7:20 Am participants will have Breakfast and then proceed to Pench NP via SUV vehicles, Just around lunch time, we will check into the hotel followed by lunch and Briefing session & get ready for First Jungle Safari in the afternoon, followed by late evening discussion session at Hotel.
• Day Three 26th May 2018, Saturday: Morning and Evening Jungle Safaris
Early morning wildlife safari followed by Breakfast and discussion about sightings.
Afternoon safari post Lunch.
After Evening Refreshments Informative session on Biodiversity followed by Dinner.
• Day Four 27th May 2018, Sunday: Early morning wildlife safari
Post lunch we will check out and reach Nagpur Station for Return journey (Shopping session at Sadar Haldiram)
Return journey via Vidarbha Exp at 17:15 pm. Or Duranto
• DAY 5 28th May, Monday: Reach Mumbai Early Morning
Will reach Mumbai CST at 7 am or 8 am. Depending on Train.
Cost Inclusions :
• Accommodation in Comfortable AC Hotels
• All meal Cycles
• Jungle Permits
• Safari Charges
• All Ground Transfers
• Train 3AC tickets
Cost Exclusions :
• Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
• Insurance, Laundry & phone calls
• Bottled water and soft drinks
• Alcoholic Drinks
• All applicable taxes
• Anything that is not included in inclusion list
• At least 50% of the tour fees as initial registration
• Remainder (100%) latest by 20th March 2018
• 75% up to 25th March 2018.
• 100% on or After 25th March 2018
Account Details are As Follows
*Bank Name:* ICICI Bank
*Account number:* 122605000595
*Account Type:* Current
*Account Name:* Travers India
*Branch:* NEHRU NAGAR, KURLA EAST
*IFSC Code:* ICIC0001226
For more Details and any enquiry Contact
Lokesh Tardalkar: 9820990389
Sudeep Mendjoge: 9867563169
Rugved Lele: 9702374157
Prateek Vora: 9773283138
‘Let’s unpack the wildlife’